Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ouran High School Host Club



Mangaka: Hatori Bisco

Status: 18 Volumes (complete) - ongoing epub files

Description: One day, Haruhi, a scholarship student at exclusive Ouran High School, breaks an $80,000 vase that belongs to the 'Host Club', a mysterious campus group consisting of six super-rich (and gorgeous) guys. To pay back the damages, she is forced to work for the club, and it's there that she discovers just how wealthy the boys are and how different they are from everybody else.
 
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5 (updating)
Volume 6 (updating)
Volume 7 (processing)
Volume 8 (processing)
Volume 9 (processing)
Volume 10 (processing)
Volume 11 (processing)
Volume 12 (processing)
Volume 13 (processing)
Volume 14 (processing)
Volume 15 (processing)
Volume 16 (processing)
Volume 17 (processing)
Volume 18 (processing)

Specials


11 comments:

  1. if you have the other volumes of this it would be wonderful! i've looked everywhere else and i can't find them! thanks for the ones so far :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have every volume to this already, plus a few bonus after story chapters. I have just been having a lot of problems with converting the files. For some reason, the chapters keep getting all mixed up in the process with every volume after volume 4. Trying some new ways to convert, so I will try to get these done before long since I now know at least one person is waiting for them.

      Delete
  2. Do you think you can get millennium snow its by bisco hatori who did the host club, and i cant get number 2 anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't promise anything, but will try. ^^

      Delete
    2. I managed to find it and Volume 1 and 2 is now available on Manga Mechanic. ^^ Enjoy~

      Delete
  3. how long before you can get them done cause im a huge fan and cant get a hold of the books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having some difficulty with converting the volumes 5 and up. The chapters keep getting jumbled around as I do so and I am still working on this. I will try to get them done as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience!

      Delete
  4. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested in this, so keep going and good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The volumes can't be downloaded. T_T
    It's showing that the key was invalid. :'(
    Please help..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that the files to this series accidentally got deleted, sorry about that! I'll see if I can get them back up as well as the other chapters soon.

      Delete
  6. The files wouldn't load for me...I can't download them

    ReplyDelete