Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Manga Mechanic Lives!

Hello and welcome to Manga Mechanic, a site dedicated to bringing you manga files in epub format that can easily be uploaded to your NOOK, Kindle, or other e-reader device.

This site is currently under construction and will be up and running sooner or later.

I am it's founder, Crissie, but you may call me Captain.

This whole idea all started about a year ago (in 2011) when I first bought myself a NOOK 1st Gen. I fell in love with my NOOK at first, but when I realized that there was really no manga to purchase and the ones they do have aren't for everyone (meaning a LOT of yaoi). I tried doing a few searches, but was unable to find really any sites with manga to download, let alone ones in the right formats. So, after some learning how to convert some files myself, I decided to take it upon myself to create a site where others could simply download already pre-converted files that they would simply have to upload to their own devices. I now have a NOOK Color, and am still holding strong to my love for the NOOK devices.

I hope that you'll find this site helpful to all your manga e-reader needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment